Wednesday, January 11, 2012

chocolate



I knew that title would get your attention .

I don't usually do the cooking bit here because
honestly I am a terrible  hopeless horrible
 let's just say I'm not much of a cook .

But I thought I would make an exception with this
as it is absolutely the easiest thing ever .

All you need is a bought pastry shell 
1/2 cup of cream and 200g block of chocolate.
I just used normal chocolate not cooking chocolate .

Slowly melt the chocolate and cream until smooth.
Pour into pie shell and refridgerate for an hour .

That's it !
It actually looks like I made an effort too .

Yes I know you could make your own biscuit base
but when I said this was easy I really meant lazy .



Enjoy .....

15 comments:

Fiona said...

love it...my kind of recipe... easy... i mean lazy....
ingredients are on the shopping list... thanks..
Hugz

Tania said...

You're right. That title did catch my attention. And that of my thighs!

Elizabeth said...

Yummy, Iwill most certainly be making this. So easy if you have to a plate to a function.

Kate said...

mmmmm, yum!

Larissa said...

Oh *growl* ;-) that is SO not fair Clare!!! Just when I am on day 2 of losing my excess weight!! .... I don't think Jillian Michaels (I'm following her diet & exercise plan) would be too happy about me including this in my eating, lol!! It does look yummy though ... maybe I will have to make it once I've lost like, 31 pounds ... that's my halfway point!

Kate said...

Too easy .... thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing! I'm all for easy.

Indigo Blue said...

Guess what we are now having this Sunday!

quilary said...

Perfect family dessert - especially if you don't tell the family about it!

Andrea said...

Yep you caught my attention too!!
Quick,Easy,and something i think would please everyone!!perfect.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I can do that!! :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm ... enuf to tempt me off my resolution of getting into shape ... i s'pose round is also a shape ... heehee

elethea said...

Yum! that does look easy. i might even give it a try.

Janell said...

That's no chocolate cream pie. That is a chocolate ganache pie, and that's an entirely different temptation of decadance. I never thought about putting ganache in a crust, and now I'm tempted to do it! Thanks for the recipe.

Marg said...

Looks absolutely delicious. Will be trialling this very soon. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanette said...

Oh yumm. Wish I had a pie shell in the cupboard. Hugs, xx