Saturday, January 2, 2016

breaking up is hard to do...........


Dearest Blog,

It's not you, it's me.
I have changed, everything has changed.
Things just aren't the same with us anymore.
I can't communicate with you the way I used to.
I still love you and I still care about you but it's time for me to move on.
I won't be going far but I need to leave you behind and start afresh.
You are always welcome to visit and I hope we can stay friends because......

I'm going to have so much fun at my new place!

Please come and see me at A Confetti Life where lots of random pieces will be thrown about!

4 comments:

Suseela Susiee said...

This is a great article, I have been always to read something with specific tips! I will have to work on the time for scheduling my learning.SEO Company in Chennai

Suseela Susiee said...

This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information. SEO Company in Chennai

Maani kamili said...

Excellent and very cool idea and the subject at the top of magnificence and I am happy to this post..Interesting post! Thanks for writing it. What's wrong with this kind of post exactly? It follows your previous guideline for post length as well as clarity..

Digital marketing company in Chennai

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis