Friday, May 8, 2009

Hurry up and slow down !




It's been one of those weeks where I have been running constantly and getting nowhere .


Life has been very hectic helping with the Mother's Day stall , the kids starting winter sports so training has begun , trying to finish projects , stuff for tech , packing patterns at all hours of the night , trying to keep my home running sort of smoothly, oh yes and I work too !


At least Sunday is Mother's Day and I will sleep in and be waited on all day , won't I ?
It's lovely to have a whinge , no one listens to me here , sniff ....


The nice thing that has happened this week is that my friend Clare from Clare's Crafts gave me these two cute awards . I love them Clare , thankyou very much . (Yes I know you all think I'm loopy and talking to myself but I'm not , I don't think )


I would like to give both of these awards to these bloggers ,
















All that whining I almost forgot to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day !


13 comments:

Gen said...

THANK You for the awards!!! HUGS i think you've had the same week i've had LOL hopfully things will slow down for both of us. Im wishing you a wonderful mother's day hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

retdairyqueen said...

HI
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a message
I enjoy your blog
Have a nice Mothers Day

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Oh whinge away,It makes me feel more alive and human when others have a whine too.
Thanks for the awards I will post them up but won't be for a couple days.
Off to pick up my first ever sewing machine!!!
And big day tommorrow.
Hoope you get spoilt

Joy said...

Well aren't you a sweety!!! Thanks so much for the awards Clare :o). Wow, what a week you've had, must be something in the air ... I feel a bit like I've been chasing my tail too ;o). Have a nice relaxing Mothers day!!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Aaaaaawwwwwww Big Hugs! We're hearing you Clare! xx

Thank you so much for the lovely awards darling, I am really touched! :-)

Wishing you a fabulous Mothers Day and a fantastic, relaxing, full-of-love weekend!

Vikki xx

Sunweeds said...

Hi thanks for dropping by my blog, looks like you're very busy

Pat said...

I just discovered your blog and enjoy it very much. I will sign on as a follower now. Thanks for dropping by my blog, too, and I hope you will visit again.

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. My daughter gave me the Blogging Friends award too. I like the sentiment behind it. I'm enjoying exploring your blog.

connie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to know you enjoyed your visit. Oh, my I have a granny square blanket just like yours that was with my grandmothers things. It has black too! Have a nice Mothers Day :-)

Me said...

Hi, Clare.
I wish you have a nice Mother's Day too!
And a wonderful week too.
Hugs and hugs
Me Ü

Cardygirl said...

Hope you ended up getting a rest on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

thank you Clare for the awards how lovely of you and a wonderful surprise!! I hope you did get spoilt on Mother's Day xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry Clare, I forgot to thank you for my award....
Thanks so much
Hugs Fiona xx