Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Christys New Best Friend


Look who I found , Toby! This photo is from Christys blog isn't it great!

Toby is one of my Kennedy Kids range of softies and he was published in Handmade magazine last year .Christy from http://sweettidings.blogspot.com/ made him using fabulous fabrics and posted him on her blog . It really is a thrill to see my designs made up especially by someone as talented as Christy .

I have been so lucky to receive two awards this week and I always like to acknowledge them and pass them on . The sisterhood award was given to me by Pamela http://come-wot-may.blogspot.com/ and the Top Ten Faves was from Clare http://clarescrafts.blogspot.com/

Thankyou to both ladies .

I would like to pass both these awards onto some very kind and generous bloggers -











These bloggers now just need to pass on their awards to other worthy bloggers .






14 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a thrill it must be to see your designs made by others. Great softie design.

Kitty said...

I imagine seeing your designs interpreted by others must be one of the biggest crafty thrills there is?

Congratulations on your awards!

x

Christy Amular said...

Thank you for the awards Claire! They made my day! I enjoyed making Toby and I'm so thrilled that you liked him!

Vicki ♥ said...

Thanks so much for the awards Clare and how cute is Toby.
Congrats on your awards also :)

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Toby is certainly a very cute little fella - I think it is always exciting to see how someone else interprets your designs and their use of fabrics, paints etc.

Congratulations on receiving both of these awards Clare. I'm thrilled that you have passed them on to me too - thank you so much.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Carla said...

Oh it's so cute! I'm going to have to find that magazine.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Clare, Thank you so much for your kind welcome to the blogging community, and for the generous awards! It has put an extra spring in my step this morning! :-) I think Toby is just gorgeous! And what a fantastic job Christie did! Gosh - that's got my fingers itching to start yet another new project now!! he he he... All the best! Vikki :-)

Debs said...

What a cute little fellow. Congratulations on the awards Clare.

ittybittyandpretty said...

the thrill to me is that someone as talented as you follow my blog... that dog is great and the fabrics she used are so perfect. well dont to designer and creater.
%^_^%

Simone de Klerk said...

Such a very cute softie! And congratulations with your awards!

Lin said...

Oh so cute!

Sara said...

thanks for stopping by to say hi Claire, appreciate it! love you work, you're so talented!

Michelle said...

love the diamond pattern material on the outfit...
it reminds me of "collage vests" very gilmore girls even...
very cute...

kari and kijsa said...

Congrats on your award...and so many deserving recipients too!
blessings,
kari & kijsa