Monday, February 16, 2009

A winner and an award !

Some of you may have realised by now I'm a bit of a ditz ! I'm fairly new to blogging and I had heard strange mutterings about random number generators or something like that .
As I needed to draw the winner for my stitchery pattern I spied a number of the random generation (my 13 year old son )and grabbed him saying " Give me a number between 1 and 44."
He was a little worried and blurted out TEN and then ran for his life .
So there you go the winner is number 1o Simone http://simonedeklerk.blogspot.com/
Simone has a lovely blog with lots of interesting things going on, well worth a visit .
Thankyou to everyone who left a comment I'm pretty sure I got back to all of you with the exeption of a few ladies who have no blogs ,thanks to you too .

Now for some more exciting news . Caroline from http://patchworkharmony.blogspot.com/ has awarded me this lovely "Lemonade Award" . Caroline is from the UK and if you want to see some beautiful things go there for great interior design ideas .
Here are the rules of the award -
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude 3. Link to your nominees within your post 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
For me this has been a very long post (ditz) so I'll let you know tomorrow who I will pass the award onto . Thankyou very much , Caroline .


12 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Thank you, Clare for letting me win this wonderful pattern! I'm really looking forward to it (O:
Have a lovely week!

CurlyPops said...

That's hilarious. Yah for the random number generator!

ittybittyandpretty said...

congrats to the lucky lady. enjoy your week clare.
%*_*%

Christy Amular said...

yay! congrats to the lucky winner!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

What a simple number generator...
Congrats to the winner

Lin said...

Congrats lucky winner! And congrats on your Lemonade Award!

Anonymous said...

Well done on your award Clare.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Congratulations on your award Clare.

I use the kiddie number generator too - my kids usually get so excited about helping with giveaways or swaps. Actually,once my dog even picked a winner for me. Unconventional I know but so much fun...LOL.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Michelle said...

congrats to simone...
love the generator...so much easier...i'm sure you got him worried for a moment...

Bev C said...

Congratulations on your win Simone I know you will enjoy your prize. Love the story about the random number generator. Happy days.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like the best random generator....maybe you could lease him out...

Rustic Tarts said...

So neither of us were winners for our giveaways - nothing like being a loser I guess!