Monday, December 3, 2012

under the christmas tree

 
Hello again !
 
So sorry that sometimes I'm a bit late getting the tree up
but things around here are as chaotic as ever and now
my poor elderly father in law has been very unwell .
Please keep 90 year old Bill in your thoughts x
 
Do you have some craft or cooking or gifts or recipes to share ?
 
Please add your link here so we can all see .
Last week we had a lot of you playing and I do apologise
for not leaving a comment for all of you but I did visit
all the fantastic links , thanks so much .
 
Three weeks till Christmas eve , I'd better get a move on !

5 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Thanks for hosting Clare, good luck with the Christmas stuff xxxooo

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the inspiration to be found here each week.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Thanks for hosting Clare! Hope your father is doing better.

Anne said...

Merry Christmas!! :)

CeLynn said...

I need to get a Move on too! Thanks for hosting :) Hope Bill gets better quickly.