Friday, April 15, 2011

easy Easter craft for kids


Easy , easy and almost mess free !


All you need is colourful paper even old magazine pages
and cardboard an old cereal box will do .


Tear a pile of colorful pages into small scraps .
The kids love this part .


Glue all the little pieces to the cardboard .


Turn the cardboard over and draw
some eggy shapes and cut them out .


Use a holepunch and put a hole in the top of the eggshape .
Thread some ribbon through and you're done !

These don't take long and is a great way
to distract the kids from saying

"When again is the Easter Bunny coming ?"

12 comments:

Ames and Tash said...

Great post - I am scheduling one for Easter and will include a link to you :)

Shay said...

Bookmarking this for a time when Little P is old enough to do something besides eat the glue stick....it's cute and easy .(My kind of craft!) Thanks for the idea Clare.

The Handmaden said...

Lovely! I'm picturing this as a way to use up some of my fabric scraps.

Tammi said...

We plan on doing a few easter crafts next week...this will be perfect :)

Maria said...

What a fun Easter project.
TYFS

Cate said...

My monkey had the 'easter crafts' flashcards out tonight...so I think we'll be joining you in the crafting from tomorrow - love this idea!!! Both my older ones should be able to do this unaided (favourite word!!)
xxxCate

Indigo Blue said...

Loely idea Clare. Just the sort of thing that Sophie would enjoy.

NessaKnits said...

I just showed my daughter! What a delicious idea! We have house guests for Easter! We could do this next week, before they arrive on Thursday morn!

Megan said...

thanks for the great idea Clare- my 4 year old and I made some today. I shared it on my blog tonight too :)

Inspirational Speaker said...

A whole lot of Easter items have packed your post. I'm impressed to see that u have described the process. Enjoyed this post especially.

Sara @ CleverPinkPirate.com said...

Love this idea, I shared this idea and linked back to your blog post. Thanks for sharing!

Shabby Baker said...

Wow, this is pretty amazing! Love that craft for Easter. I was actually looking for some easy Easter crafts for kids for my nieces to make and this one really looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Happy Easter
Shabby xxx