Thursday, January 15, 2015

these are a few of my favourite pins ~ hearts

 
I have lots of visitors here from countries that celebrate
Valentine's Day way more than here in Australia
and although I don't celebrate it at all (as I always make
a donation to The Heart Foundation instead)
I do like a good heart craft.
 
Here are just a few I have found on pinterest this week.
 
Left ~ Letters on canvas from Woontrendz.
This one is in Dutch but simple to understand.
 
Top right ~ Baby food jar Valentine's from So Festive.
 
Bottom right ~ No Sew Banner from Thoughts From Alice.
 
Or perhaps you'd like to make some fabric hanging hearts
you can find my tutorial here.
 
 
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
 
 
                                     

1 comment:

BumbleBri said...

I love all these ideas. I have been married a long time, so I don't really do anything special on this holiday anymore with my husband, but we have a daughter. Every year, I make crafts with her and I also make things for my youngest sister. Thanks for sharing these great finds!