Thursday, January 29, 2015

vintage sheet pillowcases

 
I have a few lovely vintage sheets and as hard
as it is sometimes to cut into them I know
I should sometimes.
 
I don't just hack into them for no reason
I like to make something special with them
like my lounge pants or my dressing gown. or even
doing up some old bookshelves.
 
 
It's been a while since I have made a pillowcase
or my medication is making me dopier than usual
but the part where you fold the pieces over to make the
flap so you don't see the pillow inside
was doing my head in!

 
I got it eventually but have left myself this little diagram
here to remind myself because I need to make
lots more pillowcases.
 
But for now I think I'll just rest on these lovely, soft ones.

 
Don't forget the sign ups for the Creative Challenge
close on this Sunday.
Read all about it here.
I'd love for you to play.
 



4 comments:

Bedding said...

Great plan a superior look. I like your vintage sheets decent data given. We do likewise provide a portion of the strong sheets, you can look at it and we will love to get notification from you back Choosing a fabric with best patterns is a good idea for decorating our bedroom. A lot of decorating ideas for the bedroom I usually look at the sweet home to guide me about purchases for my home. excellent quality comforters I'm looking for some lighter options now. I stand too sharing some information about our sheet and pillowcase it’s so extra and cool….
Website:- sheet and pillowcase

Unknown said...

I like this blog!! I'm generally so inspired with the huge result of your posts I will search again for good sensible valued sheets. They wash pleasantly and are super delicate and agreeable. I will never at any point purchase another arrangement of sheets other than this! Turn out to be impressively rich and can manage the cost of those super costly sheets Very delicate texture that feels brilliant my overnight staying-line them so much I simply requested another set for the guestroom. Furthermore, my
round bedding sheets
mildest sheets the texture is delicate and extremely agreeable Very comfortable and delicate like the quality likewise a decent collection of varieties.

100 said...

Nice design and color of sheet and pillowcase… The sheets are very soft and comfortable, and they wash and dry well. They are put together very well, and have details that most sheets. The pillows are lovely. These are desired sheets!
Website:-
sheet and pillowcase

Custom Logo Tablecloth said...

Hey Author Thanks For Posting Such A Great Article Logo Tablecloth I Have Bookmarked Your Site And Would Like To See More Such Articles From You