Thursday, January 29, 2015

vintage sheet pillowcases

 
I have a few lovely vintage sheets and as hard
as it is sometimes to cut into them I know
I should sometimes.
 
I don't just hack into them for no reason
I like to make something special with them
like my lounge pants or my dressing gown. or even
doing up some old bookshelves.
 
 
It's been a while since I have made a pillowcase
or my medication is making me dopier than usual
but the part where you fold the pieces over to make the
flap so you don't see the pillow inside
was doing my head in!

 
I got it eventually but have left myself this little diagram
here to remind myself because I need to make
lots more pillowcases.
 
But for now I think I'll just rest on these lovely, soft ones.

 
Don't forget the sign ups for the Creative Challenge
close on this Sunday.
Read all about it here.
I'd love for you to play.
 



No comments: