Thursday, June 7, 2012

finally some craft


You thought you'd never see any craft again here didn't you !


Along with normal family life
my little shop has become quite busy and has
 been keeping me out of trouble .
I think it's getting too cold to be out much so
crafty people have been staying in and , you know, crafting .


I've been keeping warm crocheting my beautiful new blanket .

I cannot follow a pattern to save my life but I eventually worked
out how to do a bit of a ripple stitch .

What do you do for Winter craft ?
Does it change from what you do in Summer ?

Nice to see you , thanks for popping in .
I'm off to start a new blanket .

11 comments:

Cassandra said...

It's lovely! I've been thinking about starting a crocheted blanket... but I always procrastinate about longer projects. I should just stop thinking and do it really!

Lurline said...

Your blanket is so gorgeous!
Hugs - Lurline

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

A lovely mix of colours in your blanket...nice to be finished but I bet you miss the warmth of it on your lap.
Cheers...Jane.

Anita said...

Hi Clare bear,
The blanket you have been crocheting is cheery and bright, just what you need on a cold winter's day! That's the beauty too, while you crochet that blanket you keep warm as well. Smart cookie.
Cheers,Anita.

Liz said...

Lovely blanket. One of these are on my "To-do"lost

Tania said...

A BIT of a ripple stitch? Er, I think you've nailed that one! 'Tis a gem.

Jodie said...

I don't speak string carfts at all, but I wish I did...its so portable by comparison. The blanket is beautiful, you are multitalented.

Larissa said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! I'd have to echo Tania's sentiments - you've definitely nailed this!!! Must be so cuddly and warm for you atm!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh I love a pretty ripple

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hi Clare, your blanket is simply yummy, how fab for the cold winter months!

Preeti said...

Your blanket is adorable ! Love the colors; they are cheerful and vibrant! Your blog is lovely! :)
I am your new follower. Pls do visit my space. Although I don't crochet big projects but I have created my iPad cover with ripples.