Wednesday, July 23, 2014

close enough

 
I got home from work one day and this was on the bed.
The husband must have been feeling the cold.

 
Stinky Ralph who is actually a girl but really does stink
seems very happy with the new blanket.

 
So it looks like it is finally finished.

 
Lucky I have lots of wool leftover to start a new one.
 
The winner of the book Blogging for Bliss is
Michelle Sheehan!
 
Quilt Kitty won herself a gift certificate to my store.
 
Thanks so much for entering.
Would you please email me with  your details
so I can send your prizes off.
 

8 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

Wow, thanks very much Clare. What does Stinky Ralph smell like???? Great blanket & smart hubby! xx

simplestitches said...

love your blanket, so pretty...wish I could crochet like that :(

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The blanket is lovely...Stinky Ralph is cute....LOL

Christine M said...

Your blanket looks great, Clare. Stinky Ralph is such an unusual name for a cat, especially a girl one!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- it's beautiful! I've seen lots of ripple afghans, but I don't remember seeing them with that extra stitch at each peak -- very cool. And Stinky Ralph -- what a fun name for your cat!

Michelle said...

wow thank you so much Clare :-) I have emailed you my address....love your blanket

Psychedelic therapist said...

buy papers-cones online
buy sativa online uk usa
lsd-dream-emulator-buy online
buy-legal-mdmas online usa uk
buy-ediblesonline usa uk
buy-gumies-online online uk usa
buy-weed-online-legit uk usa
buy cbd-oil online usa uk
buy ayahuasca online uk usa
buy golden-teacher-mushroom uk usa
buy golden-teacher-mushroom online uk usa

Psychedelic therapist said...

Click on the website link to order for some good psychedelic and marijuana products now!!!!!


https://thcthegreen.store/