Saturday, March 21, 2015

closing down sale


Things have changed for me over the last couple 
of years and I have changed too.

After much thought I have decided to close my pattern business.

My circumstances have changed and I will soon be 
moving to a much smaller home
so I thought this was as good time as 
any to make some life changes.


All of my remaining patterns in my bigcartel shop
will be half price until sold out.
I won't be reprinting any.
I will only be posting within Australia.



I have some new ideas for my shop that I hope to
get going once I settle into my new place.
Something I hope that will bring a little sparkle 
back into my life and hopefully into yours.

My blog will stay as is as I still need to craft
even if I do have to put on a brave front.

Thanks to all who have supported me and sold
or made my designs it has been so much fun.

Thank you xxx

12 comments:

VickiLorraine@lefthandednotions said...

Sorry to hear that Clare, but you have to put yourself first. I hope you find inspiration in your new abode and will follow your blog still as I love to see your creations. Xxx

CatNCart Craft said...

They say that when one door closes, another opens? Here's hoping your new door brings lots of health & happiness to you.
Judy

Indigo Blue said...

This must have been a hard decision to make. I love the pattern that you sent me a couple of years ago.Take care.
x

southernmimi said...

Love your posts, I wish you well.

Kate said...

Good luck, Clare. ^^

Julies Knit Stitch Corner said...

I wish you well Claire I know i have not commented a great deal on your blog but I always read it, don't give up the blog. I am sure in time you will start something new.
best wishes
Julie.C

Candy said...

I wish you all of the best, Claire, in your future. I have enjoyed your Blog.
Thank you.

Kate said...

Best of luck!

Teresa said...

Hi Clare. I wish you so much joy and love and happiness in your new venture. All the best xx

Adeline Niesha said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

75seconds video said...

It,s an amazing, really like this .you will rock in near future.