Thursday, April 18, 2013

we have a winner

 
Yes that's right we do have a winner or two !
Hooray and congratulations to Sedef in Australia  
who receives the lovely book and gorgeous Cosmo threads.
 
From a land far , far away (well Canada anyway)
the winner is Sandra .
Would you both please contact me with your addresses to send your prizes to .
Thanks to everyone else for entering .
 


 
In other world news I am going to have a go at
 
If you visit Amy's and Carly's  blog you will find links where you can see
entries from previous years .
 I'd better get a move on if I want to have anything made to enter .
 
Thanks for popping in , see you soon xx
 
You can find the pattern for Perky Penguin here .

4 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Oh WOW thank you, Clare - what a great way to start my day! Congratulations Sedef as well! I just found out this morning that our newest great-nephew made his arrival yesterday, so I think there's a Toby in his future :D

Shay said...

Congratulations Sedef and Sandra!

Thanks for hosting too Clare.

Melody said...

Congratulations to the winners

Milliscent Morgan said...

Awesome I really love to be here and look for those samples coz it's really nice, any way I'm also looking for the blog of art and craft classes Mississauga. Thanks!