Sunday, April 7, 2013

oh deer

 
Oh deer me !
Time has gotten away again .
I was going to have the tutorial ready for my little craft bag
but I spent the day yesterday going around to garage sales
which is where I found this gorgeous deer .
 
The older man who was selling it told me many times
it was a very special deer because it was Eyetalian.
Yes he really said Eyetalian with great emphasis on the Eyetalian.
I was very close to telling him don't really care where
it came from as long as it was going home with me .

 
Anyway with me being so cosmopolitan and continental
and buying exotic items from garage sales I didn't get your tutorial done.
I will get my act together this week .
 
Also this week I will be having the giveaway for the Cosmo threads
and a few other bits and pieces .
The giveaway will be for Aussies only and you must be a follower .
 
You'll have to excuse me now I'm off to find a spot for my Eyetalian deer .

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love that Eyetalian deer! Wonder what makes it Eyetalian? LOL!

Fiona Ransley said...

Sounds like a perfect excuse to me - It has been sooo long since Ive been to a garage sale - I really must put it on my to do list.

Fee x

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

LOL.....Eyetalian! A gorgeous deer sitting on a beautiful tablecloth.
Cheers....Jane.

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Oh I love the bag! Also who wouldn't want an Eyetalian Deer :) very cute xo

PS I so badly want those threads I will be awaiting the giveaway with bated breath :)

Christine M said...

Your little Eyetalian deer is very cute, Clare.