Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quick coasters

Tick tock Christmas is coming quickly .

I have heaps of quick Christmas ideas if you're interested.
Yes by quick I mean really lazy and hardly any effort.

To get some pretty coasters to match your Christmas
theme just use a gluestick to glue some wrapping
paper to small paper doilies .

Easy enough for the kids to help with and when
they're finished with they can just go
into the recyle bin .

Not the kids the coasters.


quilary said...

Your Christmas table is going to be fantastic...I feel like skipping the do at my place and heading off to yours...

Stitchin' time said...

What a clever idea! Lol, I know a few kids who could do with recycling and they may come out a better product!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hmmm... I wonder if there is a recycle bin for teenagers. Imagine if we could recycle them when they get a bit... well, revolting!

Love your quick Christmas craft tips Clare.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Barb said...

Soooo cute!

Allie said...

What a cute idea - lol about the coasters not the kids!

Toodie said...

What a great idea! Love the way yours look, so Christmasy and cheerful!

Val said...

I love your coaster idea. I happen to have some of those little doilies. The cat is looking worried again. He is afraid to stand still when I get into crafty frenzy :D