Thursday, December 22, 2011

a big ho


Told you there was a big ho here .


Wishing all my readers a fantastic Christmas
please, please travel safely .

I will be back here after Christmas but
then in the New Year I will tell you all
my exciting plans for 2012 weeeeee!

This year has been a great one for my little business
and yes it has been a lot of hard work
but I think I have been given heaps of help
from you and others in the webby world .
Thanks so very much .

If you are looking for me you can find me
most days on facebook come on over
the Christmas tree is up and the kettle's on .

HO HO HO

11 comments:

Barb said...

It has been a fun year with you, you are very amazing in your creativity! Looking forward to 2012!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Allie said...

Darling - Merry Christmas Clare, and a very happy new year to you - can't wait to hear all about your plans!

Kate said...

Merry Christmas Clare, and all the best for the new year :-)

Lurline said...

Bless you - have fun, Clare!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Have a wonderful Xmas, Clare.
Be seeing you on F/B- white, no sugar thanks. LOL. Hugs, Sandy. :)

Amanda said...

Have a good one Clare.

Stitchin' time said...

Merry Christmas Clare! Your blog brings a smile to my face.
Cheers,
Robyn

The Handmaden said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

bubbachenille said...

Merry Christmas Clare, I will be watching and waiting to hear your plans for 2012 !

Cybele's patch said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Clare!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Merry Christmas gorgeous Clare!

Wishing you every success in 2012 - may it be filled with fun, laughter, love and creative goodness! You deserve every success sweetheart!

I look forward to another year of friendship!

Big squishy hugs! Vikki xoxo