Sunday, September 19, 2010

Toys to Sew winners and a guessing competition .

I know I said I would draw the winners on Sunday night
but I was up with the sparrows this morning and
I think I am going to fall into bed very early tonight which
means I would forget about drawing the winners .

We have winners oh yes we do !
Thanks to everyone for entering.
 I am so happy to be able
to send the paperback copy of Toys to Sew to Trash .
The hardcover copy goes to Tania .
Would you both please email me with your details .

For those who missed out what about a
little guessing competition ?
Guess what my new softie is that is being
 made in the fabric in the photo .
I am fairly confident you won't
guess but in case you do
I'd better have a prize for you .
I will give the correct guesser the
 very first copy of the pattern .
This pattern is due for release in mid October .
But wait there's more ....
Toby will be here on Wednesday , phew !


18 comments:

RobynLouise said...

I've never been the first comment on a giveaway before :). Hmm difficult, especially with the floral fabric. Ric-rac makes me think of manes so I'll go with a toy horse and the floral will possibly be the saddle. Lol,50/50 chance here.

Marrissa said...

I would guess a unicorn!? Maybe a fabulous floral elephant :)

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Well I do love your pretty choices of fabric and trim and it kinda reminds me of a babushka doll. Am I close? I have my eyes on a pattern at the moment and your fabrics would be just perfect.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

hhmmm a duck?

ittybittyandpretty said...

i am guessing a swallow...
congrats to the lucky winners.
xxrosey

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm already stumped. But I guess a cat, because that is my favourite animal. :)

Cherry Rockette said...

i'm guessing a cute mousey, in the gingham , with floral inner ears and stripey tail and paws, and the rickrack is stitched down flat to be a 30's-esque waterwave hairstyle.

and thanks for the kudos on my piping tip, feel free to use it any which way you like! more than happy to share.

goldilocks said...

I'm guessing a birthday cake. ...

willywagtail said...

I say an elephant!

Barb said...

Congrats to the winnners...

and well...I can not even guess...I lose. The things you come up with are so amazing.

Indigo Blue said...

OOhh I would say a lovely big mouse with large round ears!!

sandra said...

my first thought was a giraffe........have no idea why!!

Shari said...

A lovely turtle, or a platypus. I'm sure she'll be cute! Hope you are not shocked by anything you find in your son's room! Lol. The time will fly by and in the meantime you can use his bed to layout designs!!
Hugs - Shari

Tania said...

WOOOO HOOOO!

Lady, you know how to MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY! (And this was a day desperately in need of improvement). My heartiest thanks to you. I'm actually looking forward to digging out that sewing machine for the first time in YONKS.

Crowing Moon said...

hmmmmmmm could it be a fairy frog princess?

Sheila said...

I see someone already guessed a frog but that was my first thought other than that maybe it is a cat?

Lindi said...

My first thought was elephant, too, but as that has already been guessed, I'll go with Flamingo (or similar long legged bird) :)

Psychedelic therapist said...

buy papers-cones online
buy sativa online uk usa
lsd-dream-emulator-buy online
buy-legal-mdmas online usa uk
buy-ediblesonline usa uk
buy-gumies-online online uk usa
buy-weed-online-legit uk usa
buy cbd-oil online usa uk
buy ayahuasca online uk usa
buy golden-teacher-mushroom uk usa
buy golden-teacher-mushroom online uk usa