Saturday, July 24, 2010

Now I'm red red ready !

I am so lucky that I won Natalies new book !
It is a beautiful book full of gorgeous photos and
all printed on the nicest paper .
So many great projects , so little time .
I feel a little ho ho ho coming on !
Thankyou very much Natalie


I haven't been visiting anyone as it is taking ages for your blogs to load .
That's what I get for letting the kids play on the computer in the holidays .
The family computer is in my bedroom so I can supervise what all the kids get up to and
how's this for a laugh , there were a group of teenagers giggling at the computer and I snuck up on them and you'll never believe what they were all laughing at , my blog !
Secretly I thought it was nice that my kids wanted to show their friends what their mum does .
 .


12 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Yes kids on the computer should be banned!lol! I left a comment on someones blog recently (after master 13 had been on it) and went to paste in my butterfly that I leave after my name...and instead all these 'Little Johnny' jokes came up...about 12 of them! he he!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

Vicki ♥ said...

Congrats on your win and what a crack up the kids are hehehehe

Mrs Button said...

That is nice. Lucky you on the win. By jingoes, it's put the frighteners on me. Can't believe we're closer to Christmas 2010 than 2009! So much to do! Lisa x

Rumi said...

Congrats on your win. With August just around the corner, it sure is time to start thinking about Christmas makings!

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh they are naughty! So funny though. What a lovely book you have won. Christmas isn't actually that far away is it? Scary stuff.

Joy said...

Oooh you are a lucky chook!!! I think I'll have to put that book on my wish list, I just LOVE Natalie's gawjus style ;o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Sue-Anne said...

I think that's gorgeous the kids laughing at your blog!!!

Pauline said...

hi Clare, yep natalies book is awesome!! really nice projects in there..

Jindi's Cottage said...

Congrats on the win, lucky you...all that lovely new inspiration to play with.

Jenny's Place Online said...

Imagine their reaction if they were looking at 'strip quilting'...lol...:) Happy crafting, Jenny

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

What a lovely prize to win Clare - congratulations.

Allie said...

GREAT win! How funny that the kids were reading your blog, lol - that cracked me up!