Thursday, August 14, 2014

creative challenge update

 
Hello there, long time no see!
 
I thought I'd pop in and give a little update on the Creative Challenge.
 
We had 42 crafty people sign up and take on the challenge.
Each were sent an email with a picture and a colour.
Using these as inspiration they are creating something unique.
Some will be using paint, some will be sewing and
some will be gluing.
It is totally up to the individual.
There are no rules, no prizes and no wrong ways to do it.
 
It is just for fun!
 
The challenge finishes at the end of the month and
on the 1st of September I will add a linky thing here
and hopefully all the challengers will link here
to their blog posts showing you what they have done.
I'm really thrilled that so many joined in!

 
Stay tuned I think we are going to see some fabulous creations!
If there is enough interest there may be another challenge soon.
 
Would you be interested next time ?
 
 

3 comments:

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

Love to play along next time!
Cheers.....Jane.

DianeM said...

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I love this idea & would enjoy joining in if you do another one :)
Smiles, DianeM

Anonymous said...

I'm having fun with this challenge (well, if taking stitches out 3 or 4 times can be considered fun :D) but time would probably prevent me participating in another. I'm excited to hear 42 people are in this one, tho. Can't wait to see the creations!