Thursday, January 2, 2014

these are a few of my favourite pins


It's no secret I love pinterest

As this is the beginning of the new year I thought I'd start a weekly thing where I would show you my 3 favourite pins of the week.
I'll put them into categories for you and add the direct link to the source.
Sometimes the links on pinterest are broken so I won't be using those .

Without further adieu I give you my 3 favourite craft pins!

Kindle Holder from a hardcover book ~ Come Together Kids

 
Key to flow ~ Yarn Balls 
 
 
 
Tulle pom pom balls from Chintzy Couture
 
 
Next week I'll be featuring pins from my papery board
so I hope you will enjoy that too.
 
Follow me on pinterest , I find some really good stuff.
 
when the dog bites , when the bee stings , when I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite pins get it !