I read Chrissie Swan's column on Sunday as I always do .
I love the way she writes and comes out with things,
it makes me feel like I'm chatting with my sisters.
(yes my whole family is a bit nutty )Her column this week was about bucket lists .
A lot of bucket lists are very unrealistic so Chrissie
decided to do an unbucket list .
She is so my sort of girl !
but an unbucket list is a bit more challenging .
Here's mine ~
I will never ...
1. have another child , that's it no more.
2. leave Australia . I have no interest in traveling,
backpackers you may begin stoning me now.
3. sing at The Opera House just because I can't sing a note
really has nothing to do with this .
4. get involved in an orgy (enough said).
5 . be a perfect mother .
6. be stunningly beautiful .
7. be rich (come on Lotto here's your chance to prove me wrong)
8. get sick of hearing my kids say they love me, ever.
9. have a spotless house (maybe I'd have a
chance at that if the internet was broken forever .)
10. shear a sheep . I've worked in shearing sheds and I love to crochet
but I won't be taking it from their backs .
11. be a great cook . I haven't killed my family yet so that's a good thing.
12. I'm with Chrissie , I will not be jumping out of a damn plane .
13. have a completed bucket or unbucket list .
Do you have a list ?
I'd love for you to share yours so if you do please let me know
and I'll come and visit .
This is not a regrets list but a list of things I am happy to never do .
Oh yes by the way regarding my last post , thanks so much
for your comments , messages and emails I really appreciate it.