Saturday, December 21, 2013

hot snowflakes



 
I've been crocheting little white circles all year.
 
 
I eventually threaded them together
and added buttons and pearls.
 
They are strung up on my verandah door and
with the sun shining through they look really stunning.
 
As I said the sun shines through so I couldn't get a
decent photo to show you.

 
So I put them on another wall and took another photo



 
and then another spot and took a photo


 
and yet another spot.

 
Every time I moved them they would get
 all tangled so I just gave up .
 
It was also a million degrees the day
I tried to decorate with my snowflakes .
 
You'll just have to believe me when I say they look beautiful.
 
Wishing you and yours a merry and safe Christmas.

8 comments:

Liz said...

They look lovely Clare. I know how hot it is down there. :):)Health and happiness for you and family.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are lovely Claire..

Maria said...

Your snowflakes look great..
I know what you mean about getting the right shot. Have spent ages photographing my bauble this morning. LOL

have a fabulous Christmas..

Anita said...

Oh that would be nice to see on a boiling hot day....lovely cool snow flakes. We can dream. What a lovely creation.
Cheers, Anita.

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

oh how gorgeous!

Indigo Blue said...

You have had a lot of patience to crochet so many. Looks really effective hanging up.
Have a lovely. Christmas.

Kate said...

Your snowflakes are lovely.
Merry Christmas!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Snow in Gundagai in December, what a lovely cool thought for you…have a great Christmas...