Saturday, November 23, 2013

just a quickie

 
Things have been a little frantic around here lately
so I thought I'd pop in and say hi and show you
a very quick and easy decoration that you can do for Christmas.
 
Simply wrap some coloured thread around jars
 and drop in a tealight.
I used baby food jars and battery operated tealights
because I don't like/won't use candles of any sort.
 
I have found a stash of baby food jars that I will be using
for Christmas crafts so I will show you more in a
couple of days , I hope you can come back then.
 
 

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great Idea Claire they look great....

Melody said...

Great idea.

whimziequiltz said...

So simple, but so cute! Will have to keep this in mind...

Kate said...

So often we get caught up in elaborate projects when something simple looks just as beautiful. These candle holders would be a good project to do with children - easy to make but so beautiful! BTW I quite like these. ^^