Monday, June 28, 2010

Today is Monday but tomorrow is

What the heck is Treasure Tuesday I hear you say ,
(I can't really hear you that would be really creepy .)
Treasure Tuesday is a new game starting tomorrow which so happens to be Tuesday !
It is a way to showcase your sentimental treasures ,
priceless to you but of no value to anyone else .
No it is not your kids or your husband
but those little things that are so precious to you alone .
It could be your family bible or a favourite childhood book.
A special vase given to you by your Nan or
a wooden toy made by your dad .
Your first quilt or a cherised tea set .
Anything that is a treasure to you .
It will be played along the same way as My Creative Space .
The only difference there may be is that Kirsty is an excellent hostess
of My Creative Space and I can't promise I will be as efficient as her .
I mentioned this game last week and some were a little concerned about choosing one item
so I think we'll just keep playing week by week and see how it goes .
I will be adding a linky thing here tomorrow to kick off
Treasure Tuesday and I'd love someone else to join in
otherwise I'm going to look like a real dag playing by myself !
So if you want to play dust off your memories and come along tomorrow .
I'm looking forward to seeing your treasures .




17 comments:

janjan said...

Okay Clare, I'll join you tomorrow. It will be a challenge to pick just one of my treasures though. I just hope people don't think I'm weird when I do choose.

Jan (aka MrsMik)

Vicki ♥ said...

Loking forward to it Clare...it will motivate me to do some shifting of the dust bunnies to showcase a treasure or two :)

Margarita said...

Sounds interesting Clare!! I will see what I can find, or shall I rephrase that see if I can find what I have in mind.

Sarah Craig said...

Wow, this will be fun! And it's so funny - it's Sunday here where I am! I had to check to see where you were just to be sure I didn't lose a day!! See you tomorrow!

manda said...

I'm in! I was looking for some way to show off all my owls. A lot of my treasures dont have much of a story behind them, but I still love them! In fact, I think I have too many, my house is full of knic knacks!

marina said...

wow, how to choose just one.
sounds good.

Simone de Klerk said...

Sounds like fun! Makes me thinking (O:

ittybittyandpretty said...

i have so many treasures i could play all year....
xxxx

RG said...

thinking thinking thinking.... :-)

Jossie said...

I know I must have some ......... but where.......?

RobynLouise said...

I have a special treasure made for me by my Pop not long before he died.

Daffycat said...

Woo! I'm already planning tomorrow's post, Clare!

Mistea said...

Maybe this is a game that I could play - treasures are popular at my house.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I am up for it - pop me on your list :-) How lovely to unearth all those lovely memories whilst picking an item :-)

Joy said...

What a fun idea ... I'd love to play along. Now off to sort out which treasure to share ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Teresa said...

After seeing everyones Treasures I just had to join in Clare. Super idea and a really nice way to stroll down memory lane!

Sheila said...

Clare , I think I will join you on this coming Tuesday , this sounds like fun .