Sunday, October 4, 2009

SEW


Barb from Barbs Creations was the second to sign up for my PIF and as I have had a bit to do with Barb on our craft forum I know what an incredibly talented lady she is with needle and thread . Barb produces the most beautiful things so I was hoping she might like something a little different from me as her PIFer . I used scrapbooking paper and canvas to create a picture for her sewing room , of course I included some fabric as I couldn't say "SEW" without giving her something to sew with .
Thanks for signing up with me Barb it's been fun !

14 comments:

Susan said...

That is so cute and very pretty to have in ones craftroom anyhow.

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely pif for Barb!

Rebecca said...

Oh so cute I am sure she will like it. Hugs Bec

miss~nance said...

This is soooooooooooooooo ocute. Would love one of those inmy sewing room.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Very cute. I need to make one for my new sewing room. (It was the girls toy room)

Apple said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Dogwood said...

Very cute. Love the colors and varies textures.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Very cute indeed!
I have had many people comment on my PIF gift form you.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Another great PIF Clare. Barbara should be very happy.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

babalisme said...

Barb's one lucky lady, love the butterfly, btw

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi Clare,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just had a look in your shop - very cute! I'll be back :)

LaurieStar said...

Adorable! Love it! :)

edward and lilly said...

It's really cute!

Alice JEans said...

Ooooh how darling ! What a lovely plaque ! Your blog is very inspirational !!