Friday, June 12, 2009

No you're not seeing double!


I've had quite a few enquiries about my header and yes there is a pattern available for it . I have just started listing my patterns in my blog shop . Remember I have only just started so there are only a few listed so far . If you are interested in having a look click on the shop link in my sidebar and hopefully it will take you straight there . If you have any queries email me I am happy to help.
Wholesale Enquiries are also welcome .

Only 5 more posts till my 100th ! I talk a lot .

5 comments:

i cant sew said...

great little saying...great little stitchery.
%*_*%

Tozz said...

Good on you Clare and I am sure things will go well for you. 100 posts eh? Mmmm you chatterbox you! hehehe May you have many many more posts too. I love coming to your blog to see what you have got up to.

bubbachenille said...

I love this stitchery, OOOOHHH it's getting close for you 100th post, theres a few around at the moment inc. mine, thanks for commenting onmine and I'll be back here soon !!

bluebird-lyn said...

Hello Clare, thank you for the thumbs up on the Polka Dot Swap...I have joined.....love your double stitchery...LOL...Warm Regards Lyn

Rochelle said...

The applique and embroidery are adorable. I just became a follower. Love your inspiration.