Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

let there be light ........or maybe not

 
One of my favourite Vinnie's had this light fitting in their shop.
It sat there winking at me every time I went in there .
Unfortunately I don't have a light that this will fit on.

 
It continued to taunt me for weeks until I brought it home.

 
I turned it upside and poured a few buttons in.

 
I kept pouring....

 
I poured some more....

 
lucky I have so many buttons .

11 comments:

  1. I love it Clare - we must always answer 'the call'!! As I scrolled down, watching it fill with more and more button beauty, I found myself smiling - thanks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect use! And I am so envious of your button collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reuse of the light fitting, putting buttons in it was pure genius......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought to do that. Perfect for your buttons. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks fabulous. Clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use for a vintage light!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it..its so pretty! Great thinking! Im hosting a button swap on my blog if your interested!! Can never have too many buttons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Clare,

    Just perfect.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for calling in . I love to receive your comments and try very hard to return the visit .
Come back soon,I'll have the kettle on .